Money Magazine and CNN.com give us the seven best fuel economy cars and the Toyota Prius doesn't make the cut. The article says the Prius makes too many compromises for its efficiency and instead points to the already gas thrifty Toyota Corolla. The other cars that win nods in varying categories include the Mercedes E320 CDI, VW Passat TDI, Scion xB, Chevrolet Corvette, Subaru Outback and Ford Escape Hybrid.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models