You read that right. Sister Helen, a Roman Catholic Nun in Birmingham, Mi is steaming mad that her 2003 Nissan Sentra is only getting 27-28 combined mpg versus the 31 figure on the window sticker. Sister Helen filled out a "citizen survey" (who knew?) and the E.P.A. took note. Who's not going to trust a nun? Well maybe the governement, but it all worked out. The E.P.A. is actually considering reevaluating their 30-year old guidelines for mileage on new vehicles.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies