Some crazy scientist is out to ruin the fan of the high speed chase. The exciting realty show that breaks into regular programming, especially in the Los Angeles area, might come to an end if a new technology actually works. A professor of physics from Berkeley is developing a device for the LAPD and United States Marines that will discharge a wave of radio waves that can stop a car dead in its tracks. It might sound like science fiction but the device could stop dangerous high speed chases.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models