The New York Daily News scoured the Big Apple for the priciest parking spot and found one at $86 a day for SUVs. I'm not sure where all the cross streets are that the article mentions but it must be a pretty swanky neighborhood that asks people to cough up over $1,000 a month for a parking space as one long term location does. As one source in the story states that's enough money to get a daily massage. But as a snotty businessman muses if you can't afford it than you shouldn't have a car in the city.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models