MSN does a great job of rounding up the best and worse cars in each class to own from a maintanence and repair standpoint. They even throw in the best and worst cars to insure. While some of the numbers don't make any sense (comparing an Infiniti G35 to a Hyundai XG350) others are more revealing. It will cost more than twice as much to own a Jaguar XJR than a Lexus GS430, $742 vs. $1,937. That'll put a dent in anybody's wallet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX