After spending a ton of dough on a new sound system everyone will want to blast it from time to time. Numerous cities across the country have sound ordinances against extreme sound levels and regularly offer citations to offenders. Chicago Heights, Il. is taking things a step farther. It'll cost a whopping $500 to get your car out of the impound yard along with the towing fees if your stereo can be heard from 75 feet away. That will seriously take a dent out of the savings for that next upgrade.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video