Not to be too overdramatic but 27 2003 and 2004 model year Honda CR-Vs have burst into flames after receiving their first oil changes. This distressing news comes from the Washington Post today after the NHTSA concluded the fires were not Honda's fault but rather due to technician errors when replacing the oil filters. Either way an oil change should never lead to engulfing drivers in flames.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models