It might seem a bit whacky but lots of people build homes on golf courses, why not along a raceway. That's why Jack Farr has built The MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, Texas. Not only does it have a raceway and plans for adjacent shopping and amenities but there are also floor plans for villas. Sure they might not have a lot of square footage but each one has at least a four car garage, with the largest housing an eight car garage. Worried about combustible materials? The houses will be made of recycled plastic and concrete for fireproof homes that don't cost more than "sticks and bricks." Where can I sign up?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video