According to anonymous masked shadow-figures within the Mazda Motor Corporation, the automaker will offer a hybrid version of its Tribute in the United States of America. Ford, which owns 33 percent of Mazda, would most likely supply the engine technology, since the Tribute is based on Ford's Escape SUV. The Tribute currently generates 20 percent of Mazda's U.S. sales, although a cooling trend has been evidenced over the past six months. Another hybrid variation on the Escape will be Mercury's Mariner, due in 2006.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models