Praiseworthy Miata reviews are not hard to come by. So it's no particular surprise that The Car Connection's take on the new factory turbocharged Mazdaspeed Miata heaps accolades onto the best Miata yet (and the last, as the next-gen model is on its way). The Mazdaspeed iteration trumps the standard Miata in nearly every respect: it's faster (178-hp), handles better due to a host of suspension upgrades, and looks just a bit meaner thanks to a subtle body styling kit and aggressive 17-inch Racing Hart wheels. The best part is that the MS Miata is not much more than a Miata LS; at $25,500, it's silly not to get at least two.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models