Wouldn't it be nice to get not just one spin behind the wheel of the new Ford supercar but also a repeat tour to solidify the rating of "Instant Classic?" Karl Brauer bestows the 2005 Ford GT with the title in a follow-up road test that describes the car as "easy to live with." The crew took the GT through a lazy tour of California mountains and even at normal touring speeds fell in love with the sports car. You can't really blame them, especially if you like the retro race looks.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models