Ah yes it's that time of year again. The Robb Report has released its best of list once again and cars like the Lamborghini Gallardo top the list. The Lambo won best sports car because it's an "absolute effortless blast to drive." While the "truly elegant" Maserati Quattroporte wins top sedan honors. Surprisingly the comparably affordable Cadillac SRX won best SUV.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies