Autoblog even brings you catty, behind-the-scenes gossip: apparently, and we heard this from Brandy who heard it from Cindy who overheard it while clandestinely smoking in the girls' room, Christina Aguilera wasn't the top pick for representing MB's revised A-Class line of compacts. Many senior figures at Benz really wanted Anastasia, another U.S. singer. A nasty conflict raged on for what seemed like minutes until it was determined that the strumpet-like X-tina would better appeal to the youthful, sex-crazed target audience. What finally did Anastasia in was that no one has ever heard of her.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies