All those smug hybrid owners you know that smirk at your SUV or luxury sedan can no longer wag their fingers in your face. Well they can, but they can't use the excuse that the hybrid saves them money. They can still wag their fingers about saving the environment but that's about it. Even with high gas costs, the return on a hybrid could take up to ten years of ownership. Take that hybrid lovers.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video