If you can call sliding doors a technology, that is. The 1007 mini-MPV is a tidy, upright little thing with an abundance of glass in the form of a massive windshield and panoramic sunroof. Its most unusual aspect, however, is the use sliding doors on both sides of the vehicle. The first four-digit Peugeot (meant to designate a "niche market" version of a more standard vehicle; in this case the 107) is built on Citroen's C2 platform, and will feature similar engine options. A more conventional 107 will also show up, along with a replacement for the beloved 106. Pumped-up GTI versions shouldn't be far behind.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models