How come I wasn't invited to this? It seems Nissan gathered a bunch of its coolest vehicles from all over the world and brought them to Sausalito, California for journalists to enjoy. Carol Traeger writes a concise review of the line-up at the event including the much hyped Micra pictured here.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies