Despite a major recall of the popular PT Cruiser, Chrysler's new duo of the 300C sedan (clicke here for a quickie 300 review)and Dodge Magnum wagon have helped boost sales by 5.2% in the month of June. Sales of the Dodge Durango also helped. Ford is stuck waiting on the new Mustang, 500 sedan and Freestyle crossover to negate a June dip of 7.8 %. GM, with a number of new vehicles already on the market, was down a whopping 12%. And how did our German friends do? BMW sent out a release saying sales of the Mini and BMW brands were up 12.4 % for June.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies