1 mpg might not sound like much but General Motors says the 1 mile per gallon in increased fuel economy they aim to provide in their full size trucks and SUVs for 2005 will save 28 million gallons of gasoline a year. Well in that case it does sound significant. GM says it will improve its current technology and design to meet this new goal. Those include changes in things as seemingly insignificant as cooling fans.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models