Harbin Hafei's first sedan, the Saibao (translates to "competing leopard") has just passed Europe's EUR 3 and crash test regulations and may be on its way to the continent by 2006. The body was designed by your old Italian pal Pininfarina, and will make use of a 1.6 or 2.0 liter Mitsubishi engine. The article also mentions the "roomy interior" and "adjustable front seats." Wow, adjustable front seats— if this "leopard" really wants to "compete," it may have to offer a bit more than that. Pricing has not yet been announced, but expect it to be quite low.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies