The Detroit News popular male and female car column eloquently calls the new truck from Chevy "so-so." At least the two back up that opinion well stating the uncomfortable seats, cheap plastic interior and other lackluster accoutrements don't compliment the attractive exterior and road performance. Not surprisingly this is one well-balanced review.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies