The South African company Supercart has come up with a wheeled shopping bin made of lightweight plastic designed to lessen car-impact damage significantly. The cart holds about 225 liters, roughly the same capacity as wire carts, and it looks ten times cooler. While the light weight may be more swiftly affected by high parking lot crosswinds, the Supercart is less likely to run out of control because the lower weight doesn't gain momentum as well. While the carts are may be brought to the UK soon, the U.S. is crying out for this kind of technology as well, as maniacal runaway carts seem to be drawn via magnet to the nearest unsuspecting vehicles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models