Current market leader Toyota may have to bear witness to the return of the king, the redesigned Honda Odyssey, later this year. Honda has divulged little about the new minivan, but speculating is always fun— expect more versatile cargo-hauling configurations with the implementation of fold-flat technology for the third and possibly even second row seats. The engine may have increased horsepower, but the already healthy 240-hp powerplant probably won't be tweaked signficantly. Exterior spy photos reveal a revised face but not much else; we probably won't see anything too radical, like Nissan's severely-angled Quest.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models