Ferrari only knows how to do it big— and their new world wide web home is no exception. Ferrariworld.com is flush with race team information, "tyre" trivia, rave-esque Flash animation, downloadable cell phone distractions and 3,500 images, all spread over 2,000 pages of slick design. A special members' area allows the most rabid fans to access exclusive content, so now you can see what Schumi (at right, dreamily) looks like in non-Ferrari garb. A hint to un-rabid fans: he looks exactly the same.
New Ferrari website is a crackling, sizzling ball of red and yellow energy; epileptics beware
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models