VW will forge an attempt at the superfast SUV market that is currently dominated by the Porsche Cayenne Turbo, BMW X5 4.8is and Mercedes ML55 by dropping their 6.0 liter W12 engine into the Touareg. The extremely limited edition model will see a horsepower number of 450, with 30-hp over the regular W12. We can assume it will be jam-packed with all of the luxury goodies needed to keep up with the ultra-SUV pack. 333 units are destined for the Middle East, and 100 for Europe, with financial damage running in the 90,000 euro range.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models