How complex can environmental systems get in a luxury sedan? The new VW Phaeton looks to top all others with its elaborate set-up that creates four distinct climate zones in the car. It can even tell when the car is driving through especially polluted areas and then cuts outside air from getting in. This story in the New York Times goes into extreme detail. So much so, that I nodded off between the twelfth and thirteenth paragraphs. If you're really into climate control or own a Phaeton check it out.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies