The play it by the rules guys over at Consumer Reports have released the results from a survey of readers that evaluates which cars are most desirable. Meaning if you've recently plunked down a chunk of change for a new car would you could go back in time and do it again if given the chance? The answers aren't all that surprising. Most people love their BMW and Lexus and aren't fans of Chrysler products. Shocking. The truly enlightening is the praise for new hybrids and both the Toyota Tundra and Chevy Avalanche trucks. However, Land Rover and Mercedes SUVs are not so widely loved.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models