Held each year on the Friday closest to Corvette's official birthday, June 30th, Drive Your Corvette to Work Day is a country-wide event devised by Mid America Motorworks, a major supplier of Corvette parts and accessories. The initiative is designed to show that although many owners regard their Vettes as "special" or "weekend" or "mid-life crisis" cars, they are in fact quite popular and inspire great loyalty and community among their owners. They also seem to inspire bald dudes to grow ponytails. Should you be so bold as to take a picture of yourself or others on D.Y.C.t.W.D., Mid America Motorworks would like to post the images on its website. More info can be found at www.mamotorworks.com.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models