Filling a market niche that was never there to begin with, the California company Lexani Wheels is manufacturing rims wrapped with ostrich skin as part of an L.A. dealership's special edition Lincoln Navigator. I couldn't find any pics of the exact Lexani, but I dug up an image of an Asanti wheel that also makes liberal use of bird flesh. The Lexani wheel is apparently trimmed in ostrich skin that has been dyed purple, which may or may not be a tribute to the L.A. Lakers. As a extra bonus, every ostrich skin wheel purchase comes with a total loss of dignity at no extra charge.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models