Our brothers in tech over at Engadget give us the first word on why to like and dislike the new BMW iPod device. It sounds like the two fashionable companies are still in the early stages of testing but this is a product ready to launch. I doubt anyone would exchange a CD player for an iPod in the car, especially if you can't tell what track you're playing. Why can't you have both?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies