Yeah, it's kind of like an Audi A4, with the emphasis on "kind of." Abt Sportsline, the tuner responsbile for the dominant DTM racing series Audis, takes the basic A4 chassis and exterior and makes it very trackworthy. Abt throws in a well-massaged 2.7 liter twin turbo dispatching 400-hp, giving this wagon the ability to run to 60 in 4.7 seconds, and upgrades the brakes and suspension accordingly to keep the thing from jumping off the road into the weeds. Considerable visual enhancements inside and out are also present, as is the option to bump up the engine with an additional 50-hp, should 400 prove too few. The best part is the price— Abt is practically begging you to buy one with the 94,900 euro tag.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video