The German automobile website Autobild has some snazzy pics of the redesigned BMW 3-series, due in 2006. The multitude of BMW-sponsored (i.e., not real world) images show the car as a sedan, coupe, and wagon, plus there are a few interior views which don't betray anything particularly radical. There's even an M-trimmed example, a car that, from what I can glean, may be blessed with a V8. Here's a snippet of text, thanks to your old pal Google: "No risk: With the 3er Design BMW holds back itself consciously. The surprises are hidden 'unterm' [untranslated] sheet metal."
German site shows new 3-series pictures; now's your chance to try out Google's "Language Tools"
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models