One of the most eagerly awaited new cars this year isn't really all that new. The Saab 9-2X takes the impressive Subaru WRX wagon and retools it in the Saab mold. My biggest gripe with the WRX was the cheap interior and loud cabin. For a few thousand more the 9-2X offers up a more luxurious package, quieter cabin and more sensibility all around. The main issue with the Autoweek guys is the price and if the few thousand more for the Saab is worth it. In the end only consumers will make that call.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models