After sketchily postponing the release of their earnings report by a few days, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., the largest North American tire manufacturer, announced that they are in the midst of a nice turnaround. Its first quarter loss was narrowed by more than half to almost $77 million as sales lifted 21 percent, from $3.5 billion to almost $4.3 billion. The reported cause: people buying more Goodyear tires.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models