Although no one really seems to care about the old PT anymore, Chevy is going ahead with its own version, the HHR wagon, which will be built on the Delta platform that underpins the Cobalt sedan. It shall take hints style-wise from both the SSR truck-thing and other classic Chevy vehicles— a so-called retro vehicle with modern conveniences. No specs have been hammered out yet, but don't be surprised to see an Ecotec under the hood. Manufacturing will start next summer.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models