Let us finish what we started. The awkwardly named The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering begins August 13th, with the focus on vintage race cars, including 10 from the first Mille Miglia event. It will be located The Quail Lodge in Carmel Valley, CA. There are also a few cruising events, such as the Pebble Beach Tour, happening you-know-where on August 12th, and the Woodward Dream Cruise, which is rather far removed from sun-kissed Cali, in Michigan. And if you'd like to acquire one of the fine concourse specimens, a number of auctions will be held, with a few big names being Christie's in Monterey, the Kruse auction at the Concorso Italiano, and the Bonhams & Butterfields event at The Quail. Bring your checkbook, or 17 suitcases full of crisp hundreds.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models