Leave it to those wonderful Canadians at Auto123.com to offer a preview of the highly anticipated Honda Accord Hybrid. While Honda hasn't been able to outsource its hybrid technology as successfully as Toyota (both the Ford Escape and Nissan Altima hybrids use Toyota technology), Honda aims to catch up by adding a hybrid version of the top-selling Accord. The most interesting aspect of the whole endeavor is the fact that all these cars are receiving performance boosts as well as added economy. Expect decent gains on the already powerful 240-hp V-6 Accord.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video