An update to the extraterrestrial-themed entry regarding spy shots of the Hummer H3: Autoblog reader Keyboardist has tipped us off to additional H3 images, captured by a reader of the off-roading publication Rockcrawler. The photos show the possible H3 test mule cruising through on the highway in Colorado, with less camo and more of that offensive yellow color that Hummer insists on using. Also apprehendable is a slightly different rear-end configuration. Props to Keyboardist for the info!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models