A veritable glut of images has turned up representing the pocket-sized 1-series in various aspects, from the stoic profile to the provocative three-quarter pose to the revealing interior panorama. The images are all of the BMW-sanctioned variety and most feature hazy, idyllic, possibly computer-generated backgrounds. The 1-series does appear somewhat less ugly than I remember it, so if "somewhat less ugly" is the kind of thing that gets you going, you may want to have a look.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models