From our sister site Engadget comes the news that BMW will be the first auto-maker to join forces with the iPod phenomenon. Every person I see on the street, from teenagers to businesswomen, are wearing the signature earphones disappearing into a pocket or bag. It almost makes sense that the ultimate driving machine would want seamless iPod integration as this breaking news story explains. We just hope the system is a little simpler than the much complained about iDrive interface. Wait a second. iPod, iDrive…could this all be planned from the very beginning?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video