What can be more damning than reading a review of a car you can't have? Reading a review of a car not even for sale in your country, Canadians respond. Alexandra Straub takes a 2004 Toyota MR2 Spyder for a test drive while on vacation in the states and reports back home of her enjoyable experience. But alas no one in the northern wilds of Canada will find a Spyder at their local Toyota dealer. Obviously colder climates limit the sales of roadsters but I'm sure Toyota could see a few of these to our brethren to the north.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models