Yesterday Richard Branson, the mega-gazillionaire, crossed the English Channel in record time driving an amphibious vehicle. It took him less than two hours in this Aqueda that can go from sports car to boat in about 10 seconds. An eccentric millionaire driving a flashy vehicle for kicks is about as earth-shaking as J. Lo getting married for the twentieth time so color me unimpressed. Branson wanted to break the world record in celebration of Virgin Atlantic's 20th anniversary. Congratulations. Now can we get back to the real world.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models