Developed in conjunction with Lotus and the French company Matra, the legendary Ferrari stylist Pininfarina will make a run of 75 Enjoy units to commemorate its 75th anniversary. Originally the Enjoy concept car was thought to be a ploy to draw attention to the firm's design skills (as if that was necessary), but apparently it has generated enough interest to merit production. No word on price, but with only 75 being popped out, it's sure to be dear. Another pricepoint hint is that the car will allow drivers to tackle the 150 mph barrier while remaining sufficiently overcoddled, as the interior will be arranged by Louis Vuitton.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models