Tips are starting to come in from all points. The latest is this image taken at a Lamborghini "Graveyard" from Gregg at Wreckedexotics.com. The picture was shot at a location near Lamborghini headquarters. Sounds mysterious doesn't it? This is one of 14 Murcielagos and Gallardos that were crashed for either safety or standard testing. The site claims that the cars that were totalled are worth approximately $4 million. Lets just hope they didn't bother with the luxury interiors before running the cars into a wall.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models