One of the larger Ford car shows was recently held at Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Vista, California. Named "Fabulous Fords Forever!", the alliterative event celebrated two major Ford milestones for 2004: the 40th anniversary of the beloved Mustang and the 65th year of Mercury's existence. Over 2000 vehicles made it to the show, including 1100 'stangs, whose owners, besides getting to ogle Model Ts, Cobras, and Woodie wagons, were able to inspect the all-new 2005 Mustang.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models