Autospies breaks it (Cadillac's possible dearth of HP, I mean) down for you with some extremely technical data as well as some extremely subjective opining. The basic gist of it is that some CTS-V owners feel that their cars may have up to 35-hp less than the claimed 400. There is much discussion of dyno numbers, as well as the fact that the CTS-V shares an engine with the Corvette Z06, which produces 405-hp. Consumers found a similar discrepancy in the 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra, which resulted in a class action lawsuit against Ford.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video