Our friends over at Edmunds.com have a good life. Brian Moody gets to compare the super trucks from Ford and Dodge head to head. The F-150 SVT Lightning and the newer SRT-10 both pack serious punch but Mr. Moody couldn't pass on the Dodge's 500-hp Viper based engine. Next to that the Lightning's 380-hp seems paltry. Hopefully Ford's SVT will update to the new F-150 model next year and give Dodge a run for their money.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models