That old adage that a new car depreciates the second you drive it off the lot has a whole new meaning when discussing the Rolls Royce Phantom. The $460,000 luxury car loses approximately $1,700 a week in depreciation and more than half of its value in three years according to a British car guide. Of course Rolls' parent company BMW dismisses the figures.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models