The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel details five people that were killed in that city over their rims. This just adds one more reason shelling out a few grand for rims may not be worth it. One example stood out from a recent rim robbery. "The next day, Milwaukee police found Salgado's $5,000 truck - stripped of its $4,000 rims." If your car is only worth $5,000 do not buy a pair of $4,000 rims! Put $4,000 down on a brand new truck that comes with factory aluminum wheels that seem to look better every year. We don't mean to get too real-life here but if there's anything to die over it isn't a pair of flashy chrome spinners.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models