Talk about a short take on a car. Newsweek spends all of a few paragraphs talking about the Chevy SSR. But when there is a war in Iraq, the death of a former president and an upcoming election I guess a few column inches of space for a retro cruiser is adequate.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies