Thanks to Autospies, we the voracious car-obsessed public can now get an idea of what the facelifted Mercedes SL will look like, a year or so ahead of the expected production date. The primary goal will be to align the SL's styling with that of the upcoming SLR supercar. The specialty tuner Lotec made it happen— and be sure to check out the outrageous sextuple tailpipe setup on the rear three-quarter shot.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models